Almost a year with covid!
As Digital Marketing Agency we have decided to bring our laptops home and work together from home, Almost a year and still good, Safe, Some of us are even more creative 🙂
We wanted to ensure you that we have plans for this situation, our service will be unaffected and all projects will go ahead as scheduled.
Government guidelines are currently being followed to minimize the spread of the virus. Should we need to close our offices, staff have the ability to work from home, accessing our cloud-based IT and telephone systems through secure protocols.
We continue to monitor the situation and will follow guidelines to minimize the spread of the virus and protect the welfare of our employees’.
With the uncertainty of the current situation, we want to reassure you of our full commitment to our customers.
If you would like any further clarity, or should your business requirements change please contact us directly.
We are taking steps towards remote working in order to isolate team members to prevent any interruption in service.
Several of our team members already remote work, and it is standard practice for us and our industry, so there will be no interruption in service.
We will continue working hours as normal throughout the whole Corona Virus Pandemic and it’s likely we’ll extend working hours to provide additional support to our clients as required.
We have multiple team members able to cope with different aspects of our website and digital marketing projects. As such, should one of our developers or designers not be able to work for whatever reason, an alternative team member will be available.
Web Design Cap CEO
BC Vaccine Card
Updated Sept. 12, 2021
Starting on Monday, Sept. 13, proof of vaccination will be required for entry to certain places and programs in BC, as outlined by the provincial government.
Activities where visitors 12 years and older will be required to show proof of vaccination (as of Sept. 26 a BC Vaccine Card) prior to entry at a City facility include:
- Events, including recreational programs, with more than 50 people
- Weight rooms, gymnasiums, fitness/dance studios (12-21 years exempt if a youth-specific program)
- Arenas when being used for adult sport (22 years and older)
- Adult (22 years and older) sports, exercise, fitness or dance activities of any size
- Indoor ticketed sporting events
Proof of vaccine will not be required at the following:
- Recreational activities and programs with less than 50 participants other than those which are considered adult sport, exercise, fitness or dance activities
- Swimming pools (Poirier Sports and Leisure Complex, City Centre Aquatic Complex, Eagle Ridge Outdoor Pool, Spani Outdoor Pool)
- Arenas when not being used for an event or adult sport (22 years and older) (Poirier Sports and Leisure Complex, Poirier Forum)
- Child- and youth-specific sport and recreational programs for those under the age of 22 years
- Before and after school programs
- Teachers/instructors providing education activities with their students in City facilities
- Rehab or exercise therapy programs
- For parents, attendants and support people acting in a service capacity
- Government activities and services, including voting
- Entry to City Hall, Town Centre Fire Hall, the RCMP detachment, and public areas at the Coquitlam Animal Shelter and the Austin Works Yard
- Attendance at a public Council or advisory committee meeting